The Quadram Student Forum (QSF) is a student committee founded by students in 2013 with the aim to promote and improve the experience of all students at the Quadram Institute (QI).
Follow us on twitter to keep up to date with our events and be informed about what QI students are publishing, are involved in and other things.
The primary aims of the QSF are to
- provide QI students with a voice at the institute and across the Norwich Research Park
- facilitating integration of new and visiting students into the student body
- Helping in increasing the impact of QI students locally, nationally and internationally
The core strategies are as follows:
- Facilitating, improving and promoting relationships between QI students, their peers and the public with the aim to enhance and increase the QI student body profile
- Acting as a collective voice for the student body to represent the views and requirements of QI students to the Institute and the Norwich Research Park as a whole with the aim to bring about beneficial change
To achieve these goals, student representatives are elected yearly into the following positions (2016/17 committee)